Sunday 11 September 2022

Another Adventure

 It's September, so that means RogueRunners Wales - though this may be the last time if the threatened blanket lowering of speed limits happens, we'll spend out money somewhere else.

This year is a little different for me as I've soorted myself a "pretour tour". I'm going to south Devon to stay with friends, then to north Devon across the moors staying in a hotel, then a trip along the coast, over the bridge & meet the others in Newport for the proper tour.

On the way I'll be calling in at the Fleet Air Arm Museum - one of my favourites - before heading down through Torbay & Dartmouth, then through the lanes to a village on the coast near Plymouth.

Day Two takes me just into Cornwall before heading north, wending my way towards the moorland roads around Lynton.

Day Three sees more traversing of the moor - one or two of the UKs best driving roads - before heading towards Wales via Cheddar Gorge & the helicopter museum at Weston-Super-Mare.

It almost mirrors a trip I did in the Fury about 12 years ago - the first long distance run the Fury had done. Should be good.



No comments:

Post a Comment