Sunday 10 July 2011

Wassapnin?

So, dear reader, I guess you're thinking "he's been quiet since the car got back on the road, either he's busy driving it, or something's gone horribly wrong." Well, it's neither of those.

The simple fact of the matter is that the car has not left the garage, I was sent to Filton for a course & when I could've driven it it was raining. However, I did take it out for a blatette this afternoon after Mr Mango was kind enough to drop the soft top back to me. I merely patrolled some back-roads on the outskirts of Guildford to get some miles on the car before the epic trip to Land's End next weekend. but all seemed well, the new brakes pull the car up straight & without locking up & the gearbox is crisp & positive, so I'm a happy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment