Monday 15 July 2024

Two Shows Pt2

 

Good plate for a 1936 Chevy

Not really a show as such, the Bagshot Breakfast Meet is only a few miles down the road & my Brother & nephew were going so as we'd been planning to go for a while, we tagged along.


We arrived just in time to nab one of the last parking spaces, my Brother & nephew were already there, my nephew in his 100e, my brother in his 30's truck as the recently finished Prefect has a teething trouble or two. Also there wa my work colleague Alex who's re-building a Triumph.





Plums & custard a popular option


 The quality of cars on show was outstanding, from humorously inventive RatRods to world class show cars.







I've mentioned this before, the style, stance & engineering are fantastic









Class









I don't usually like green, I don't usually like
huge wheels & rubber band tyres, but WOW!










Proper HotRod









That Paint!









Zoom in









The Name?










Brilliant







































No comments:

Post a Comment