Sunday 8 February 2015

It All Works!

I've just come back from a test run in the Fury & I can report that it all works - well, everything I've been messing with recently. The image in the right is the view from the new 3D printed GoPro mount , showing the windscreen washers during what could be called "the money shot" & as you can see they hit the screen 1/2 way up - perfect (the big black thing is the wiper blade). Also, the view in the rear view mirror is much improved & when I topped it up with fuel, the gauge went to the "F" rather that 3/4 of the way there, so that also was a good thing. I know I have a gallon left when it hits empty, so I should have a gauge I can rely on. Just the speedo & the oil pressure gauges to sort out now.
 
And there are signs of spring in the air!



No comments:

Post a Comment