Wednesday 27 February 2019

Where Was I?

Had I mentioned being made redundant AGAIN? I'm having what I can only describe as a crap time of it. Three months ago I had a job I loved, a house I loved & a wife I loved, now that's all turned to dust.


Oh well.

Today I went to Titchfield for an interview, I set off early & took the Fury along the back roads. Arriving in Titchfield I saw this & had to stop for a photo:-

Titchfield Haven was particularly nice, with a tiny harbour, a wildlife reserve & a visitor centre - exactly the kind of place my wife & I always dreamed of living.

Oh well.

The job was the sort of thing I was doing at Dunsfold, production line queries & product improvements, a little more technical as they wanted basic calculations done, but a little revision & I'd be refreshed on that score. However, while it would be a nice place for me & Mrs Blatter to live, with lots of walks / scenery / seaside etc, it's a good 1 1/2 hours from the nearest of my friends & relatives, so being there on my own looks to be out of the question.

Oh well.

It was a nice place though, all the following pics were taken within about 100ft of each other








 

No comments:

Post a Comment