Monday 5 June 2023

RogueRunners '23 - Day 9

 Bit of a different one today.

I had written a route over towards Girvan in a long & a short version, but I headed 1 1/2 hours north to visit my family. Gorgeous as all of them are, you won't want to read about them on a car blog, so I shall restrict myself to saying I pulled onto the first motorway behind an Edsel! (google Ford Edsel). As you can see, the motorway is peppered with "useful information", one I saw said "don't get distracted while driving" - what like, by reading a large sign that might be giving me important information you mean?
Then I  stopped in North Queensferry to take the picture I was running too late to take the day before. This one goes with a similar one I took of the Fury in 2015.


Generally it was a good journey with decent A roads & I did some overtaking - which was nice.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment